Returns and Refunds
- Our policy is that returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, health/beauty products or pharmacy items.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable unless the product is damaged, defective or we sent you the incorrect item.
Contact us at customersupport@travelstuff4u to begin the return process or for more information.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at customersupport@travelstuff4u.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Contact customersupport@travelstuff4u for exchange instructions.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your items. Exception: If your product is damaged, defective or we sent you the incorrect product, we will refund your shipping charges.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.